Five Core Components To Be Covered In Your One Day Workshop:
Student Mood Awareness/Rapid Teacher Response
- When a student is becoming disruptive, teachers remain calm.
teachers exhibit self-control and can read their students' moods, they react swiftly, calmly, and compassionately.
- Classroom rules and routines are explained, modeled, and practiced in mini lessons called "Teach
To's". They are explicit and consistent throughout the school year.
- Once teachers have
taught the rules and routines (such as how to raise hand, asking for help, etc), an effective instructional climate is created.
- REFOCUS (tm) allows teachers to eliminate multiple warnings and repeated requests for low level
- Disciplinary actions are done quickly, calmly, and professionally.
- Children are given a choice and provided guidance and correction .